Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Lopsided Me...!!


Dwelling in the silent roads of limbo……
Even the whisper sounding loud…………
No existence of love, No shoulder, sinking gallantry around…
Perfidy has hit big… No song of trust being played..
Recluse in the mass, in quest of shade, or at least a remote hand in vague…!!
No chord of rhythm, euphony withdrawn…
Blast here, there a bomb… no bliss, no thee, just demon and don…
Some sweat just dripped, Some blood just shed, Some bones just fell…..
Yes, I do see this..
The cries of the mother, the stranded children on the streets, the jobless mates un-fed …
Yes, I do see this..
Do I have a palliative..? Do I have an option…?
The young bloody affair in me, searching for a key…
To unlock the virgin-courage, it’s a belligerence for some glee…
The cafes of sin, filling the jar… Boozing off like a beast, at some roadside bar..!
Will I sleep peacefully, Will I wake up liberated….
Or will I be the same helot, the ‘real’ me obliterated…!!
Berserk is the crowd, for no botheration of pride,
Berserk is the inner spirit, for all the morality lop-side..!!
High Time Calling, the conscience mending walls,
“Wake up, Wake up you jerk” -- it’s my vanity which calls…!!
Fire in me conflagrating, my shadow craving for its laurel…
I don’t ask for a boastful fire, I don’t ask for a battle,
I intrude into the darkness, darker I go.. Seeking for an aim, aimlessly I go..
I ask for a candle, the ignited flame of love…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment