Monday, December 7, 2009

Resilience....!!

Resilience - I’d come across this word when I was caught eavesdropping into some stranger’s conversation. Well then I had one more stranger to tackle, the word “resilience”. I ran onto my desk and quickly ran thru the pages of Webster’s, who took 30 years to come up with that dictionary, and I found the word required in less than 30 seconds from around 300,000 entries.. Well you must have declared who the intelligent dude is…!! Well let me be humble, we both are...!! The meaning said “an ability to recover after a misfortune or change”. Yes, it was then I thought this was no-joke a matter to be talked about when you come to this word… It made me flow the ink on paper from the pen I held..




The people long for more from you.. World exploits you..
They have high expectations.. You encounter inevitable incarnations…
I sit here staring at the word.. Resilience..
You fumble.. You fall…
What do you have... There’s no boundary wall….
Listening to evil.. Some of you, some from you.. And some in you...
I sit here staring at the word.. Resilience…
Body calm and cool.. Having made yourself a fool..
Give out love of substance.. No matter if the counterparts don’t...
In the emotions entangled.. Just keep the love on.. Stupid myth..?
I sit here staring at the word.. Resilience…
Earth just quaked.. Women molested and raped...
No sign of pity... thrown into a limbo....
World disdain at the grievances..
Casted out into open.. Stripped off to the core…
The last pulses of heart.. The pieces lingered and loitered...
Sarcasm having no existence...
Hard though to say…….
I still sit here.. Staring at the word.. Resilience…!!

No comments:

Post a Comment